Founded in 2008 with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA, Advance Solutions provides outstanding enterprise consulting services to customers globally. Our goal is to help our customers transform their business processes for modernization, efficiency, and scale.
As an Account Executive (AE) at ADVANCE, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth for our professional implementation services, product sales and managed services by prescribing and positioning the right solutions for customers.
Our AE’s are world-class experts in consultative solution sales. You will effectively create and run your own book of business by proactively applying strategic relationship management acumen.
In this role, you will personally demonstrate prescriptive solution-selling expertise, including developing account strategies, interacting with, and leading cross-functional resource teams, provide leadership and hands-on participation in strategic engagements.
- Build an active opportunity pipeline and achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets for your territory and accounts
- Call on over 400 past customers (25% of Fortune 100) and support the responses to prospect requests for proposals
- Proactively network within the industry, market, and accounts to bring new client opportunities and associated revenue to both Advance and our strategic Partner account teams
- Establish long-lasting client relationships with C-Level Executives, Business Leaders, HR and IT Leaders to ensure additional business and drive deeper, strategic interactions between the client and Advance Solutions
- Lead cross-functional internal resource teams in the conceptualization, creation and presentation of customer-facing solutions to meet their business and technical needs
- Collaborate effectively with Partner account teams, leverage subject matter experts for pre- and post-sales strategy
- Manage all phases of the sales cycle, including demand generation, proposal development, scoping and estimating, negotiating Statements of Work and hand-off to service delivery
- Create detailed proposals and SOW’s for client engagements by quickly grasping client business / technical requirements and developing high-level solutions around those specific needs
- 5+ years of enterprise professional services and platform sales experience with a proven record of exceeding quota
- 2+ years of digital transformation sales experience with ESM, ITxM, CRM, CSM or HRSD
- ServiceNow, Salesforce, Snowflake, Unqork, PagerDuty, Microsoft, Google Cloud, Mulesoft Industry vertical experience
- BA/BS or equivalent; MBA is a plus
- ServiceNow Certifications Preferred (Not Required)
- Able to carry an annual quota in excess of $2 Million USD
- Able to connect relationally with both technical and business executives
- Able to lead and manage teams through influence while also functioning as an individual contributor/team member
- Able to perform efficiently and effectively without oversight in a fast-paced environment
- Able to analyze problems and provide solutions
- Experience growing accounts across a spectrum of industries with projects of all sizes
- Excellent executive presence with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience negotiating large contracts, working through conflicts, and facilitating joint legal conversations
- Enterprise transformation experience, including a track record of selling targeted engagements that will underpin Advance’s strategy
- Able to travel approximately 30%, (post Covid) depending on account portfolio and territory
Employment Type: Full-time
Why you should join our team?
ASC provides competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. ASC has a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers.