Founded in 2008 with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA, Advance Solutions provides outstanding enterprise consulting services to customers globally. Our goal is to help our customers transform their business processes for modernization, efficiency, and scale.
Engagement Managers at ADVANCE play a critical role in setting customers up for success by prescriptively shaping and then leading the execution of large and transformational engagements.
Engagement Managers serve as a trusted advisor to customers and internal teams, ensuring synergies across each customer’s projects, and providing highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Managing the successful deployment of a scoped solution, acting as the primary customer contact for services, handling any issues arising, escalating as appropriate, providing status reporting to all stakeholders, and maintaining top level customer satisfaction are the primary goals for this role.
- Manage cross-functional projects and teams, senior-level business executives and customers to provide a unique customer experience during the projects
- Facilitate solutions to technical problems through discussion with technical resources
- Partner with development team members to understand opportunities and limitations of solutions being requested and implemented
- Provide production and technical knowledge, in addition to innovation insight, in order to arrive at the best-possible execution decisions
- Provide the Professional Services team with Subject Matter Expertise related to the proposed solution and client needs in order to ensure successful project delivery
- Initiate and/or participate in strategic initiatives that impact the tactical approach to the effort as well as influencing the direction of the project
- Plan and deliver project kick-off meetings, conduct daily stand-up scrum calls as well as hold regular project review calls and meetings with customers
- Develop and present the value proposition to the customer as part of the initiative and on-going collaboration
- Understand the outcomes that the customer wants to achieve with the project and ensure the project deliverables impact in a tangible and positive way these outcomes
- Manage the customer expectations on the project outcomes, progress, and scope (changes). Act as single point of contact / escalation point for customer to ADVANCE
- Provide weekly/monthly, quarterly updates to the customer as well as to internal executive teams
- Manage each phase of the project and be able to navigate the cross-functional team, both internal and external
- Motivate your team to deliver to their best abilities and provide a great customer experience.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders like Resource Management, Finance and Sales to ensure a smooth execution of internal processes and procedures
- Work with customers to produce and execute a project plan
- Prepare and share project status reporting for external and internal stakeholders
- Maintain project status on Professional Services tools on a regular basis
- Work with Resources Manager to allocate appropriate resources
- Work with Sales to provide insight into producing Statements of Work (SOW’s) based on customer requirements
- Identify up-sell opportunities and provide details to Sales
- Experience delivering consulting services, including team leadership and active involvement in selling professional services
- Experience engaging in a pre-sale environment, shaping and scoping large and complex implementation projects
- ServiceNow experience is highly preferred
- Agile and Scrum experience is highly preferred
- Demonstrated technical and/or functional aptitude, and ability to engage with architects or SME’s
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills, executive level presence and experience in working in a client advisory role
- Demonstrated ability to influence a group audience, facilitate and lead discussions such as implementation methodology, Road-mapping, Enterprise Transformation strategy, and executive-level requirement gathering sessions
- Strong cross-functional, technical Project Management experience including planning, scheduling, monitoring and stakeholder reporting
- Strong documentation and presentation skills including creative thinking and willingness to work hands-on to deliver impactful outcomes
- Very strong communication skills with the ability to set appropriate expectations with the customer
- Ability to gather and analyze data to understand the pros and cons of different decisions and options
- Ability to communicate abstract ideas clearly and independently manage complex project objectives
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- Be flexible in your approach and work method and feel comfortable to be part of a fast-paced and growing ServiceNow partner environment
- Strong customer orientation and an innate ability to anticipate and act
- Active listening skills to ensure feedback drives new initiatives and identifies areas of improvement
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up tools, systems, and processes in a short amount of time
- Critical thinking skills, and ability to assimilate and implement new information rapidly and think strategically
- Global roll out experience, working with teams in multiple countries.
- Commercially astute
- Interest in the industry, especially cloud platforms, SaaS, PaaS, as well as IoT
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Employment Type: Full-time
Why you should join our team?
ASC provides competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional atmosphere. ASC has a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers.