Founded in 2008 with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA, Advance Solutions provides outstanding enterprise consulting services to customers globally. Our goal is to help our customers transform their business processes for modernization, efficiency, and scale.
Program Manager will be responsible for managing and leading complex and or high visibility/critical programs that support the organizations and customers strategic vision, goal, and objectives. The Program Manager will be responsible for leading cross functional and organizational teams to deliver successful on-time programs. The Program Manager will also initiate and lead process improvement programs as it relates to improving project delivery based on proven experience and an extraordinary understanding of project management principles. The Program manager will also be a team leader and viewed as an expert in their role and advanced understanding of the organizational structure, processes, and delivery model.
- Manage a portfolio of complex large-scale initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business
- Develop and manage all aspects of assigned projects/programs from planning, communications, resources, budget, change, risks, and issues
- Full project/program life cycle ownership: successful project delivery from initiation to closure ensuring programs are proceeding according to scope, schedule, and budget.
- Ensure the overall program is in alignment with and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Identify and secure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned time frames
- Provide status reporting regarding project/program deliverables, dependencies, risks, and issues, communicating across leadership per communication strategy
- Provide leadership for project teams by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverables with team members and stakeholders
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations to various audiences, including the project team, sponsors, executives, and key stakeholders
- Identify and develop trusted adviser relationships with project and program stakeholders and sponsors
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- Lead and manage initiatives aimed at establishing and improving project/program management practices, templates, policies, tools, and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Coach, motivate, and supervise program team members to completing tasks efficiently and with quality
- As a team lead, mentor, coach, and provide day to day support as needed to a team of project managers
- 5+ years of hands-on program management experience in a technology organization, preferably in a SaaS or cloud function
- PgMP and PMP & Agile certifications are highly desired
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with C-Suite and other senior executives
- Advanced problem-solving, conflict resolution, active listening, and time management skills
- Experience with ServiceNow implementation projects and programs is highly desire
- Demonstrated success with delivering strategic, global, cross-functional, programs, including planning, scheduling, monitoring, and stakeholder reporting with multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Experience with analytics and understanding of support metrics and KPIs.
- Facilitation skills in leading and planning meetings, working sessions, workshops, reviews, and retrospectives
- Active listening skills to ensure feedback drives new initiatives and identifies areas of improvement
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up tools, systems, and processes in a short amount of time
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Lead by example to enable quicker decisions, energizing others by clarifying purpose / why, and stop projects without escalation, and willingness to work hands-on to deliver impactful outcomes
- Commitment to producing high-quality, cutting-edge deliverables
- Advanced MS Excel spreadsheet skills, including the ability to create complex financial reporting and tracking for a program of 10+ projects
- Advanced MS PowerPoint, including the ability to take complex data and simplify it for decision making
Employment Type: Full-time
Why you should join our team?
ASC provides competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. ASC has a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers.