Founded in 2008 with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA, Advance Solutions provides outstanding IT Consulting services to customers globally. ASC’s goal is to make cloud-based service management quick and easy for Clients with a commitment to execute on time and budget.
- Assist with design, support, & implementation of ServiceNow ITSM Professional and future functionality of ServiceNow as needed
- Work with Service Managers and/or project teams on planning and testing of new functionality or improvement of existing ITSM modules
- Assist ServiceNow Administrators with upgrade planning, testing, and implementation between development and production instances
- Perform CMDB/Asset implementations and transition enterprise-wide CIs/Assets from legacy solutions to Service Now while validating existing CMDB requirements against industry and IT best practices
- Designs and develops solutions for Service Catalog Items, general features, and enhancements using 3rd party applications and API’s
- Perform audits to ensure compliance requirements are met & remediation actions are taken as needed
- Work with ServiceNow vendors on projects and ongoing support
- Knowledge of ITIL v3 methodologies, processes, and implementation for ServiceNow ITSM Professional
- Knowledge of Service-now custom Application Design & Development.
- Hands-on design, development, testing, and deployment experience
- Experience CMDB/Asset implementation from legacy solutions to ServiceNow using industry and IT best practices.
- Experience on additional modules ITOM, HR, CSM, ITBM, Portal (at least 1-2 module experience).
Location: Delhi, Pune, Jalandhar, Remote
Employment Type: Full-time
ASC provides competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. ASC has a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers.