Founded in 2008 with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA, Advance Solutions provides outstanding enterprise consulting services to customers globally. Our goal is to help our customers transform their business processes for modernization, efficiency, and scale.
The ServiceNow Sales Solution Consultant will support business development by partnering with Sales, Marketing, Product Management, ServiceNow practice leads and the executive team. This is a hands-on consultant who is deeply familiar with ServiceNow and has advanced ability to configure the platform and demonstrate product-specific solutions during the sales process. The ServiceNow Sales Solution Consultant will also support the creation of Sales proposals and RFP responses.
- Provide ServiceNow technical support throughout pre-sales and sales process
- Perform demonstrations to align ServiceNow with customer needs
- Provide feedback to product management about product enhancements that can address customer needs and provide additional value
- Support POC/POVs with assistance from the delivery team
- Act as a trusted advisor to help the client to scope the nature of specific problems they are facing and to find the ServiceNow based solution
- Review and refine solution proposals aligned with the client’s ServiceNow requirements
- Maintain deep, comprehensive knowledge of ServiceNow’s capabilities and constraints
- Maintain industry knowledge, to include competitors, complementary solutions, and integrations
- 5+ years of pre-sales solution consulting or sales engineering experience in SaaS, Cloud Platform technologies
- Proficiency with the ServiceNow platform
- ServiceNow Systems Administrator certification a preferred
- Experience working collaboratively with product management, product marketing, partners, and professional services
- Ability to document business requirements
- Ability to participate in pre-sales process, distill information collected and develop demo scripts that demonstrate a meaningful understanding of a client’s business, pain points and potential opportunities to leverage ServiceNow
- Excels at leading custom ServiceNow demonstrations and answering client questions
- Consulting experience and problem solver with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to simplify complicated topics
Employment Type: Full-time
Why you should join our team?
ASC provides competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. ASC has a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers.