Founded in 2008 with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA, Advance Solutions provides outstanding enterprise consulting services to customers globally. Our goal is to help our customers transform their business processes for modernization, efficiency, and scale.
What the Role’s About
Practice Directors are a key leadership role at Advance Solutions. As part of Advance Solutions’ Digital Transformation division, you will set the standards by which Advance Solutions distinguishes ourselves in the market via methodology, innovation, and talent development. You will lead a team of practice-focused professionals, but you will also be a mentor, coach, and subject matter expert across the organization, supporting our Marketing, Sales and Presales, Delivery, and Customer Success groups. You will be Advance Solutions’ voice of the practice, publishing and presenting engaging, thought-provoking content to bolster both your personal and Advance Solutions’ brand as a trusted authority in your practice space. You will develop a holistic enablement regimen that is inclusive of technical, process, and organizational cutting-edge thinking within your domain. You will be the face of your practice to our technology partners and develop relationships within those partners to ensure Advance Solutions is prepared for upcoming releases.
What You’ll Do?
- Define, scope, and prioritize service offerings within your practice area, including persona and market segmentation analysis, offering definition, scope, and pricing.
- Lead ITOM practice strategy discussions.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts in Marketing, Sales and Presales, and Customer Success to define, develop and deliver brand-enhancing content for Advance Solutions, communicating our value proposition, differentiation in the market, and domain expertise.
- Develop and curate distinctive, practice-focused content to support consulting delivery activities.
- Design a comprehensive, holistic enablement curriculum for the ITOM practice accessible to all roles/levels within the organization.
- Assess the effectiveness of enablement investments and programs and implement updates when appropriate.
- Ensure delivery model is focused on customer success outcomes while advocating excellence and effectiveness.
- Partner with sales team to drive bookings and closure of opportunities.
- Build and sustain collateral to support the sales and presales function including white papers, case studies, and industry commentary.
- Ensure a robust closed feedback loop that embraces continuous improvement and iteration.
- Own the demand management process for new service offerings and apps within your practice area.
- Monitor capacity of enabled delivery and support resources and adjust as needed, including constructing business cases for expansion.
- Stay current on ServiceNow and NextGen partners’ product roadmaps, participate in release testing and coordinate ITOM Practice readiness
- Develop and maintain technology partner relationships in the ITOM practice area.
What you bring?
- Proven experience as a consultant in the IT Operations field
- Proven experience in a senior industry leadership position (e.g., IT Operations Manager, Data Center Operations Manager, Director/VP Enterprise Infrastructure, etc.)
- Proven management/team leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience implementing Service Now ITOM solutions in complex environments
- Deep understanding of ServiceNow Common Service Data Model (CDSM)
- Deep knowledge of ITOM/ITSM industry standards (e.g., ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000, ISO/IEC 27002, COBIT, etc.)
- Experience in the practical application of ITOM and ITSM industry standards in business settings
- Experience with enterprise architecture domains
- Experience with AMZN API, VMware automation, Puppet/Chef/Ansible, integration & automation expertise with orchestration.
- Experience with discovery technologies (ServiceNow Discovery, ADDM, TADDM, DDMA/UD, etc.)
- Experience with service modeling techniques (TPL, TQL, etc.)
- Experience with event management platforms (Netcool, HPOM, BPPM, etc.).
- Deep knowledge of service-oriented and distributed application architecture in the enterprise (web services, data access, and persistence, client/server, etc.)
- Experience with Cloud Management Platforms such as AWS, VMware, BMC, etc.
- Experience with middleware applications (Oracle, WebSphere, etc.)
- Experience with configuration management implementations (ServiceNow CMDB, CCMDB, UCMDB, etc.)
- Experience consulting/advising sr. leaders in the strategic application of IT Operations management to achieve corporate goals, organizational transformation and to gain competitive advantage.
- Hands on experience implementing ServiceNow ITOM modules
- Proven experience developing/coaching consultants functionally and technically
- At least one (preferably more) CIS-level ServiceNow Certification in ITOM Products
What we’d love?
- Ideal candidate will have both consulting and industry experience
Employment Type: Full-time
Why you should join our team?
ASC provides competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. ASC has a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers.