Founded in 2008 with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA, Advance Solutions provides outstanding enterprise consulting services to customers globally. Our goal is to help our customers transform their business processes for modernization, efficiency, and scale.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will research and connect with prospects to share ADVANCE’s various capabilities and services. The ISR’s primary role is to follow up with prospect accounts and create a pipeline of opportunities for Sales Account Executives. The ISR will work closely with Marketing, Research, and the Account Executive (AE).
- Drive sales growth for Advance Solutions and our strategies
- Provide industry expertise, create market awareness, and pipeline generation strategies for your territory
- Partner with Account Executives and Solution Consultants to present our solutions directly to prospects, customers and at industry events and seminars
- Provide comprehensive product and industry insight specific to our solutions, including HR, Workplace/Facilities, Legal & Procurement
- Become a trusted advisor to our community of customers by targeting your messaging to each customer’s unique needs and requirements
- Support regional partner channels to improve customer experiences and expand the reach of our services
- Driver for new run-rate transactional business within the territory
- Enable Account Executives to generate pipeline and close deals
- Follow up on Marketing leads
- Create opportunities and follow up on leads until closed won – Below 30K
- Forecasting and account/opportunity detail in Salesforce.com
- Complete a weekly report with the activities done, including the weekly forecast and commit
- Update Salesforce.com for management visibility in territory pipeline
- Weekly calls with Inside Sales team and Territory Team
- 3+ years successful experience with tele-sales, lead follow-up, cold calling, or new business sales, over the telephone, with 1+ years success generating new business sales of enterprise-class solutions
- A solid understanding of the Enterprise Service Management market, ServiceNow, and related ITSM processes and systems
- Management market, ServiceNow, and related ITSM processes and systems
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to create business relationships and connect with executive level contacts within key accounts and collaborate with teams in ServiceNow’s eco-system
- Experience with high-transaction sales (high volume deals)
- Proven experience and consistency meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Creative problem-solving skills that help deliver client success in a high velocity and growing business climate
- Executive presence, communication, public speaking, and influencing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – A MUST
- High-energy, motivated self-starter and team player
- Travel 10% – 20% of the time
Employment Type: Full-time
Why you should join our team?
ASC provides competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. ASC has a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers.