Founded in 2008 with headquarters in Alpharetta, GA, Advance Solutions provides outstanding IT Consulting services to customers globally. ASC’s goal is to make cloud-based service management quick and easy for Clients with a commitment to execute on time and budget.
As part of the ASC team, you will play an important role in transforming ideas into solutions. ASC Software Developers work in a team and perform various software lifecycle tasks, gathering requirements, developing and delivering real world solutions desired by Clients. Over the past 4 years, ASC has grown 3 times in size and revenue. Join ASC’ highly respected team of IT consultants and jumpstart your career with ample opportunities for professional and personal growth.
What you will do:
- Work directly with the HR Practice Lead to develop, coordinate, integrate and consistently implement best practice HR and related services.
- Delivery programs for customers.
- Partner with project teams to deliver successful enterprise service management solutions to our customers by:
- Leading functional discovery and functional process workshops / working sessions
- Gathering business requirements and translate them into workable solution specifications
- Document user stories/requirements based on customer processes/ServiceNow solution design for HRSD and best practices
- Defining industry and client specific business processes and identify opportunities for business process optimization
- Advising on all things business process related to ServiceNow implementation projects
- Developing functional process guides, workshop materials and techniques
- Serving as the business process SME throughout the lifecycle of all engagements
- Furthering your ServiceNow Expertise by developing knowledge on additional modules within the Suite
What you bring:
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow
- Demonstrable experience leading business process design workshops to elicit client requirements for the implementation of HR, Workspace(Facilities Management), Legal, and IT Service Delivery
- Ability to create collateral in the forms of process workflows, client presentations, workshop approaches, delivery tools and aids, marketing and training materials
- ServiceNow Certifications are highly desired: Certified System Administrator and/or Certified Implementation Specialist
- Successful track record as an external consultant in a professional services company or as an internal governance or process lead for a global organization
- Strong Consulting Skills
- Exceptional meeting & facilitation skills
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Proficiency with creating process diagrams/guides, creating use cases, delivering client training
What we would love:
- 4-year degree in HCM,MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, other science related field or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- 5+ years of Business Process consulting experience
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of ITIL and Agile framework
- ServiceNow Fundamentals, PMP, Agile, Six Sigma and other professional certifications
Compensation & Benefits:
- Performance based annual bonus
- Medical & 401K benefits
- Several other cool perks
Employment Type: Full-time
ASC provides competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. ASC has a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers.